Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time to share our life too!!!


Rachel and I(Derek)


Well everyone it is time to create a blogspot about Rachel and I. As many of you know i live in ky and while far away i do miss and love my family but i am happy where i am and i have a good stable job at the moment but i know it is part of life to venture off and make a family of my own. I also enjoy helping my father out when he needs whether morally or physically.

Rachel and I are do to get married on May 8th 2010. It is not very far away but it seems like it. We have made a wedding page. Here is the link: http://rachelderek.shutterfly.com/
note: if we dont have you address please send to us at blusun7@hotmail.com. I would love to send invites to you if you
would like to come or just have. Hopefully you will be able to.

Well this is the beginning of our blogspot so there will be more to come. So dont miss out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool!! I just added you to my blog. It's going to be nice seeing what you guys are up to! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete